The Forum will convene over 1,850 asset owners and investment managers, institutional investors, pension funds, banks, development banks, policymakers, think tanks and NGOs to continue to build the momentum for sustainable finance and responsible investment.
Delivered on a sophisticated digital event platform, the Forum will encourage debate in a dynamic, engaging, and interactive way.
- Learn how investors are aligning with climate goals
- Engage and network with a range of asset owners, asset managers and senior policy makers
- Hear from influential speakers who will share views on how Europe’s sustainable finance market is progressing
- Explore and compare sustainability strategies
The event will take place on 13, 15, 20, and 22 April. On April 13th at 11:45 Paris time, Thibaut Ghirardi, Senior Manager at 2DII, will moderate the session, “The European ESG Landscape mid and post pandemic.” Questions covered will include, how to conduct effective ESG due diligence: how far should regional ESG managers focus on regional capital studies and levels of debt? Has the pandemic increased the momentum and global appetite for ESG investing?
Session speakers include:
- Katharina Lindmeier, Responsible Investment Manager, Nest Corporation
- Olivier Rousseau, Executive Director, Fonds de Réserve pour les Retraites (FRR)
- Peter Sandahl, Head of Sustainability, Nordea Life & Pension
- Guido Giese, Executive Director, Core Equity Research, MSCI
- Jean-Jacques Barbéris, Head of Institutional and Corporate Clients Division, Amundi