When: Wednesday 10 November; 18:30 – 19:45 GMT
Where: Studio 2/Virtual
Experts, including 2DII Managing Director Thibaut Ghirardi, will discuss how to strengthen net zero commitments to avoid “greenwashing”; address methodologies and data/reporting/analytical gaps to guarantee impact beyond commitments; mainstream sustainability in operations, including finance and portfolio transition priorities; and examples of how leading institutions are moving with urgency and integrity.
- Barbara Buchner, Climate Policy Initiative
- Remco Fischer, UNEP-FI
- Rachel Kyte, Dean of The Fletcher School
- Steve Waygood, Aviva Investors
- Marina Zeyss, Head of Global Sustainability, Allianz
- Ben Caldecott, University of Oxford
- Raphael Jachnik, OECD
- Emilie Goodall, World Benchmarking Alliance
CPI’s Bella Tonkonogy will moderate the panel.
Watch the replay here.